If you are unable to refund an order, it could be due to one of two things.
- Insufficient funds- if it is displaying that you have insufficient funds, you won't be able to refund until you get more funds settled. Click here for more information.
- The issue refund button is greyed out.
ISSUE REFUND BUTTON IS GREYED OUT
If the issue refund button is greyed out when attempting to refund an order, this will mean that this product was purchased outside of the stright refund period, so you will need to adjust this number in order to refund.
To update this straight refund period:
1. Hover over My Organisation and click Financial Settings.
2. Click on the Refunds tab.
3. Input the amount of days you would like the refund period to be changed to.
If your straight refund period is 14, but the order you need to refund was paid for last month (30 days ago) you will need to change this refund period to be 60 days (or more/less) in order for this order to be included so you can refund.
4. Click save.