For events, admins have the ability to add product groups to the event form if they are going to have multiple products that will apply to one age group, gender, event etc. To set up a product group please see below.
1. Remain in the PRODUCT & PRODUCT GROUP section of the form.
2. Click on ADD PRODUCT GROUP.
3. Input the NAME of the group. If you want to add a description to this group feel free to.
The ''include product group count'' refers to if you want the form to display how many products are in this group or not. This is optional and is only displayed on the admin facing form.
4. Click SAVE and it will be added to the form.
If the ''include product group count'' box is ticked it will display like this when a product/s is added to the group.
If the ''include product group count'' box is unticked, it will display like this when a product/s is added to the group.
HOW DO I MOVE A PRODUCT INTO A PRODUCT GROUP?
1. Drap and drop the relevant product into the relevant product group.
2. A message will display for you to confirm if you want the product to be within the product group or below the product group (is not part of the product group, it will sit like a normal product).
3. To add the product to the product group select PRODUCT GROUP.
You will notice a slight indent to the product when it has been added to the group.
4. Click Save to save the changes.
HOW DO I REMOVE A PRODUCT FROM A GROUP?
Drag the product out of the group and drop it where other products (outside the group) are sitting. When this product is out of the group there will be no indent next to the product.
HOW DO I EDIT OR DELETE A PRODUCT GROUP?
To edit the name or description of a product group, click EDIT next to the product group name > edit the relevant information > click SAVE.
To delete a product group, click DELETE next to the product group name. It will then highlight red > click SAVE.