The event registration form process for an entrants is pretty much the same as a normal registration form, where you need to answer questions and purchase products. The only difference will be the type of invoice you receive after registering.
1. Log into the registration form.
- If you are an existing member for the organisation use your log in details here.
- If you are not a member for the organisation you can register as a GUEST for this event.
- You also have the ability to sign up for an account if you do not already have one. Just click SIGN UP.
Note: if there is no option for guests to register, this means it has not been enabled for those that are not registered to the organisation- please speak to the organisation directly about this.
2. You will then be asked if you want to select an existing member linked to your account or register a new member. Please select an option.
3. Fill in information on the BASIC INFORMATION page.
There is only one member type for events so this is already pre-selected for you.
4. Select the relevant EVENT PRODUCT that you would like to purchase. Once selected this will default to 1.
If you are registering multiple entrants please leave the quantity as 1 as you are only purchasing this for that entrant, at the end of the registration form you will be asked if you want to register another person before payying, which in turn you will then select the product for that person and so on.
5. Input answers to the relevant questions asked within the form.
You will notice a countdown timer at the top of the screen. After selecting the products you have 15 minutes to complete the registration (if registering more than one person this time will reset for each registration person). If you do not finish the registration within 15 minutes it will timeout and take you back to the log in page of the registration form where you will need to start again.
6. You will then be taken to the payment summary page where you can review the products selected.
To change details or products click BACK. If you wish to register another entrant then click REGISTER ANOTHER PERSON. Once happy with the registration click PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
7. Select a payment optipn.
8. Once you have completed payment you will receive a payment confirmation on screen and the payment invoice and ticket for this event will be sent to your email address.
9. The TICKET for the event itself will be an a PDF attachment within the Payment Confirmation Email.
Each product purchased will have its own unique QR code as well which allows even organisers to scan you into the event.
The attachment will appear something like this, that has the product name and purchase details and any event details the organisation has provided.
After registering, I have had a $1 transaction come out of my account and am unsure what it is for?
Our payment gateway sometimes takes out a $1 amount from a members bank account as a way of verifying the payment method used to pay for registrations. Without context, this can cause registrants to query the charge and think that they are being scammed when they are not- this is a normal process between payment gateways and banks and the $1 fee will be returned back into the members account within the next 1-2 business days. This will only be a once off occurance as it is usually done only when using a specific payment method for the very first time.