1. Hover over Memberships then select Members.
2. Search to find the relevant member (or if they do not currently exist, add them as a new member)
3. Once member has been found, click View against the members profile.
4. Click the drop down arrow against the relevant club - most will only have one club however other members may have multiple so make sure to select the correct club.
5. Under the Registrations heading, click Add Registration.
6. A screen will display asking you to add the relevant product/s for this particular member, click Add Products.
7. Select the relevant products the member needs to pay for - you can select one or multiple in this screen. Once all products have been select, click Save.
8. You will then see all the products selected, displayed in a list. Once happy click Next.
If you need to add/remove products, click the Edit Products button.
9. A pop up window will appear confirming you want to continue to the payment page. If happy, click Proceed.
Please make sure all products listed are correct before continuing as if you cancel at any point after this screen, these products will display as unpaid on the members profile.
10. This screen is where you can review the products and choose your payment option.
- If this screen only displays the options of unpaid or process payment now, this means that those products have been set to be only paid online.
- If this screen displays the options of unpaid, mark as paid or process payment now, this means that those products have been set to have the option to be manually marked as paid or online.
PROCESSING PAYMENT ONLINE
a. If processing the payment online via credit card/paypal, click the process payment now button and then select proceed to payment.
b. Select the relevant payment method and follow the prompts.
If you select the paypal option, a paypal button in which a pop up screen will appear for you to sign into the paypal account and select the bank details, after following the prompts it will take you back to the main payment page - these details will be of the member attempting to pay so you will need to find out their details.
c. Once payment information has been filled out, either via credit card or paypal, click Pay Now.
d. Once payment has been processed, a payment confirmation page will appear, click Done to exit.
e. You will then be taken back to the member profile, in which this product will now appear and member status will have updated.
MANUALLY MARKING THE PRODUCT AS PAID
This process applies for those products that have a monetary value as well as those $0 products.
a. If manually marking the product as paid, click the Paid button and then select Mark Order as Paid.
b. A confirmation page will then appear, confirming the product has been paid, click Done to exit.
c. You will then be taken back to the member profile, in which this product will now appear and member status will have updated.
NOTE: when a registration has been paid online or marked as paid, the member will receive a confirmation email as well as a payment summary email, confirming this payment. It will be sent to the primary email listed against their profile.