Openpay payment gateway integration will give consumers the ability to pay for membership and event registration fees in interest-free instalments over various plans ranging between 2-month, 3-month, 4-month or 6-month payment plans
- Organisations offering Openpay to their members will be able to provide flexible payment terms without compromising their cash flow as the risk will be taken on by Openpay for the cost of a small premium merchant fee
- Funds will be settled to your organisation upfront, in full for all transactions via the Openpay payment gateway via the existing settlement process
- Openpay payment gateway will be activated for all Organisations by default with the ability for an Organisation to opt-out of offering this payment option via financial settings
- Openpay is currently offered to customers transacting in Australian Dollars (AUD $)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
At the payment page of the registration form, the member simply needs to choose the Openpay option, which will ask them to log in with their openpay account, then choose how they wish to pay their fees and then finalise the payment. If a member does not yet have an Openpay account you will be able to create one from the login screen when selecting this option.
DOES SETTING UP AN OPENPAY ACCOUNT TAKE LONG?
Creating an Openpay account online will take about 90 seconds and only needs to be done once. You will be asked to provide contact details and a valid form of ID (e.g drivers liscense, passport or medicare card) which Openpay then verifies your identity, you then need to link a valid debit or credit card - once done you are ready to go.
IS THERE A MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM AMOUNT THAT CAN BE PAID THROUGH OPENPAY?
- Australian Dollar (AUD $): the minimum is $1.00, while the maximum is $1,500
For a more detailed FAQ document about Openpay payment gateway, merchant fees and account creations, please click here