1. Hover over My Organisation, click on Finances.
2. On the Orders tab, click into an order number.
NOTE: Refunds can only be issued if the products purchased are from that organisation, if the transaction is from organisation higher than your organisation (e.g state or national), please contact that level who can refund those particular transactions from their level.
NOTE: Reunds can only be processed for those orders that have been PAID.
3. On the order details page, click the issue refund button.
4. A confirmation window will appear to confirm if you want to continue with refunding this order. Click yes to procceed.
5. Tick the item/s that the member needs refunded, then click Next.
NOTE: refunds can only be done if the organisation has sufficient funds in their account, if they do not have sufficient fudns you will notice an insufficient funds icon next to the order items and you won't be able to refund. You will need to wait until the organisation gets their next settlement in order to refund.
6. A confirmation page will appear to confirm all details of the refund are correct. Once happy, click Confirm and Issue Refund.
7. A successful refund page will then appear, confirming the refund has been completed.
8. Select Done, and this will take you to the order details page, in which this will now reflect as refunded.
9. You can also resend the invoice to the member confirming this has been refunded. Click the Send Invoice button on the order details page to do so.
NOTE: the funds will be received into the members account within 3-5 business days after refunding.