1. Hover over My Organisation, over click Financial Settings.
2. Click on the Proccessing Fees tab.
This will be what users see on their invoice/bank statement after purchasing products. This allows a member to know what organisation the payment was for. Usually an acronymn of the organisations name is used here.
For example; if the organisations name is Test Hockey Club, then the soft descriptor could be something along the lines of TestHC.
NOTE: the soft descriptor cannot have any special characters.
The processing fee is the service fee the SportsTG charges for using the payment gateway for all organisations and has been discussed and accepted by the national body of your sport. This is locked off and cannot be changed.
Organisations do however have the option to change what percentage (%) of this fee is passed on to members. To edit this percentage, click edit next to the processing fee.
- If you would like members to pay for this fee themselves, then the processing fee will be 100% to pass on.
- If the club wants to absorb this processing fee (the fee is already included in their product price), then the processing fee will be 0% to pass on.
- If the club wants members to pay half while the club pays the other half of the fee (in their product price) then this processing fee would be 50% to pass on.
3. Click on the Refunds tab.
Organisations can set their own straight refund period, in which they determine after how many days of purchasing can a member request a full refund on their product purchased. Input the amount of days the organisation wishes to allow.
Any order transacted outside of this period cannot be refunded so you will need to update this straight refund period.