GameDay Membership & Events solution has recently undertaken a refresh introducing a new look user interface (UI) and enhanced user experience (UX).
Below is what the platform looked before these changes came into play and how they look now as well as new feature enahancements we have added in. The overall functionality of the system remains the same - with a few new functionality features. The update includes improved navigation, a colour refresh and a couple of layout changes.
- Moving the main navigation menu to the left panel which can expand and close. To see how to navigate this please click here.
- Direct access from the dashboard to create new forms, products, events, questions and more.
- Colour changes incorporates our new GameDay brand, look and feel.
- Clearer color coding for status' of products, forms (membership and events) and finances.
STANDARDISED BUTTONS AND SCREENS AND SEARCH
- The buttons throughout the system have been made more standardised within all sections to keep it more simplified.
- The search bar has moved from the top right hand side to the the top left hand side.
NEW ''CREATE'' FUNCTIONALITY
- Admins now have the ability to create forms, questions, events or email templates from anywhere in the system.
- The CREATE button appears on the the top header in each section of the system and once an option has been selected it takes you to the edit/set up wizard for that option.
ACCESS TO GAMEDAY COMMUNITY VIA PROFILE
- Admins now have easier access to GameDay Community to check Product Updates and access E-Learning via accessing their profile, along with still being able to log into organisations within their heirarchy.
- GameDay Community (product updates): https://community.mygameday.app/
- E-Learning: https://gameday.etrainu.com/training/index.cfm?event=page.login