Information regarding what who receives the clearance emails at what stage:
NOTE: the admin that is the primary contact or the admin that requests the member transfers will receive the clearance request email. For the transfer club, the admin who is the primary contact will get an email asking them to approve/reject the transfer.
WHEN A CLEARANCE HAS BEEN REQUESTED
- The admin that requested the tranfer will receive an confirmation email.
- The admin that is the primary contact for the club that the member is transferring to will recieve a clearance request email.
- The member who needs the transfer will also recieve an email saying a clearance has been requested.
WHEN A CLEARANCE HAS BEEN APPROVED
- The admin that requested the transfer will receive a confirmation email confirming that this request has been approved.
- The admin who approved the transfer.
- The member who is being transferred
- If they have been registered to the club previously then they will not require to do anything more, they should now show correctly within the organisation
- If they have never been registered to the club before, they will be asked to contact the club to get a registration form to complete their registration to the club.
WHEN A CLEARANCE HAS BEEN REJECTED
- The admin that requested the transfer will receive an email regarding this being rejected.
- The admin that rejected the transfer will recieve an email confirming that this has been rejected.
- The member will recieve an email confirming that the transfer was rejected.