We're releasing a major update to GameDay on Monday October 7, 2019: What does this mean for you?
When will this happen?
This major update will be released on Monday 7th October. There will be a significant downtime expected but we'll be doing everything we can to limit the impact. GameDay Admin & Registration Forms will be unavailable during the downtime period.
The downtime period is expected to range from 12:00am (midnight) to 6:00pm AEDT.
Why is this happening?
Here at SportsTG, we're all about continual improvement of our products and services. We've heard your feedback and we're rolling out some major updates which we hope will improve your experience using GameDay.
Are there any major changes?
Yes, there are some changes that will impact users. These are necessary changes as part of this update that will improve your experience using GameDay.
Below is a list of the major changes that may impact you:
- New URL to access GameDay: https://admin.mygameday.app/
- New dashboard & reporting tools - this means that any saved reports will not be retained
- New-look registration forms & links (existing links will be re-directed to the new link)
- Single log-in account if you have access to multiple organisations
- User interface enhancements
- New & Improved features & functionality
Details of the changes are outlined here in our Release Notes
What do I need to do?
All users will receive an email from SportsTG (Email Subject: We've updated GameDay and need you to reset your password) to reset their password following the release on Monday, October 7 2019. You will be required to reset your password to access GameDay following the release.
Don't worry, everything else you have set-up in GameDay will be retained.