1. Go to Products & Forms.
2. Click the Products tab, and click Create New Product.
3. Input the name of the product.
4. Enter in a description, if more information is needed to know who/what this product is for- this is not compulsory and but if filled out will display against the product within the registration form.
5. Product type is defaulted to Membership and cannot be changed.
6. Select an the start and end date of the product for the period of time the member will be registered.
- For more information on the different options click here (insert dates link).
7. Select the member type/s that this product will grant for members. Add in all relevant member types and then click close.
8. Input the price of the product- this can be written with or without the decimal (e.g 1 or 1.00) - the price will calculate correctly on the form regardless of how this price is input.
Products can also have a $0 price tag, just input 0 into this box. Also tick the box regarding whether or not your product includes GST.
9. Select the payment option you wish to have for this product.
- Payment Gateway Only: this product will only be allowed to be purchased online via the registration form.
- Payment Gateway or Manually set Product as Paid: this allows the product to be purchased online via the form, or allows the admin to manually mark this product as paid within the members profile.
10. Input the start and end dates for the period of time this product is availbale from/until.
This is not compulsory and if left blank it will mean that the product will be visible at all times on the form. This is mainly used for early bird products in which admin would only like these products to be available until a certain date on the form.
11. Set the status of this product to Active.
12. Select the relevent member types this product will be shown to within the form.
13. Select what gender you would like to be made available to.
14. Select if you would like to have this product available for all age groups or a specific age group.
If this is for a specific age group, select no and input the age ranges for which you would like to see this available for. For more information related to how to see the age ranges up correctly, click here (insert ages).
15. Select if this product be a conditional prodouct- a product where the another product needs to be selected or purchased before this one can show on the form.
More information on how to set conditional products can be found here (insert conditional product link).
16. You will then be prompted with the summary page in which you can review all the information you have input for this product and go back if you need to change anything.
17. Once happy, click confirm and save.
18. This will then take you to the product detail page in which you can edit any information if needed as well.