The documents page allows you to list the relevant documents related to your organisation, like policies and strategies etc.
These are displayed in a list view with an option to view/download these documents.
NOTE: This add on has to be enabled for your organisation. To check if this is available for your website, check your GameDay Dashboard.
1. Hover over CONTENT.
2. Click on PAGES.
3. Click ADD NEW against the PAGES heading.
4. Input a name for this page at the top.
5. On the right hand side of the page you will see a PAGE ATTRIBUTES menu. Under this menu, select the DOCUMENTS PAGE from the TEMPLATE drop down list.
This will automatically adjust the page to display this template.
6. If you wish for this page to have a banner you can add this to the BANNER IMAGE section.
7. Click ADD FILE to add in a file section.
8. Click ADD FILE again to add the relevant file.
9. Upload or select the file from your media library.
NOTE: Files can be jpegs, png, pdf, document, excel etc files.
NOTE: The file must have the correct name you want it displayed as, as once added this will be the name it appears by in the page.
10. The file will then appear in a list.
11. Repeat the same process to add any other files.
12. Once happy, click UPDATE at the top of the webpage.