A higher level organisation, like a national or state body may have made their registration form available to your level (club). You have the ability to edit this form, to add your club's own questions, products and messaging.
In the following example, the national body has created a national form called ''Test Form'' in which they have made this form available to club level.
1. Click on the Products & Forms.
2. On the Forms tab, you will see that there is a Shared Forms and My Forms option.
- Shared Forms: this is a list of all the forms that the higher level organisation has made available for you to use.
- My Forms: this is a list of all the forms you have created at your level.
3. Under the Shared Forms heading, click Use This Form next to the ''Test Form'' the higher level organisation has made available to you.
4. This will open up the form in edit mode, in which you can then add in your own club questions, fees and messaging.
NOTE: You will not be able to change the questions and products already in the form. These will be greyed out.