The registration form URL is the website link that members can use to register to the club.
NOTE: a registration form link will only appear when the form is set to active and is not expired.
GET THE REGISTRATION FORM LINK FROM WITHIN THE FORM
1. Edit the registration form.
2. Click the Copy Form Link.
3. Paste into a web browser or within a page or widget on your website/social media.
Alternatively you can go to the Test & Publish tab within the form.
From here you can click Copy Form Link or and click VIEW FORM, which will take you straight to the registration form. From here you can also copy the form URL and post it to wherever you need to.
NOTE: this Copy Form Link is visible within all of the tabs within the form, so you can copy the URL any point in time.
GET THE REGISTRATION FORM LINK FROM THE FORM LISTING PAGE
1. Go to Products and Forms.
2. Under the Forms tab, click the drop down arrow against the form name.
3. Click Copy Form Link.
Or click Open Form URL to view the form in a new tab and copy it from there.
4. Paste into a web browser or within a page or widget on your website/social media.