The Question Data Dashboard Report will display information within individual graphs in which you can then export as individual graphs or one large graph. This dashboard report is available to all Organisations.
The custom questions answered by members within the form will automatically be pulled into these graphs so there is no need for you to customise a report to gather this information. The column graph and table graph will be the main ones to view if you need information related to the custom questions answered within a form.
1. Go to Reports.
2. On the Reports Dashboard tab, click View Report against the Question Data Dashboard.
3. This may take a moment or two to load so please be patient.
4. You will then be displayed with different graphs related to the questions members answered via the registration form.
This report shows graphs related to:
- How many members selected questions to the answers
- How many people from each organisation within your heirarchy has had members answer these questions
- Full list that shows the member name, organisation, gender and answer to the questions asked within the registration form.
- The percentage of members that answered these questions.
When initially viewing the report, this report should display all the questions that have been answered within the registration forms, so the bar graph should appear similar to the above.
If you need to adjust what questions you want displayed in this bar graph, all you need to do is adjust the filter on the left hand side to what you want to display. Please see below:
How to adjust the report to view/export multiple questions at once?
If you want to report on one or more questions within the report, all you need to do is click the graph of your first question that you want listed. Then on the right hand side, click the EDIT button, in which you can select or search more questions to report on. Once happy click OK and the report will adjust to display those questions and answers in the report:
If certain questions have been used through different years/seasons then you will need to filter the specific year these were answered in otherwise the report will base it off all years. To filter via specific years please see the following:
To clear any specific filters for any of the graphs, to where the graphs display all the information, all you need to do is click CLEAR SELECTION on each of the graphs:
NOTE: for those organisations that have the events module enabled this report will display slightly different. To only report on the questions answered within a registration form adjust the filter on the right hand side to only include the MEMBERSHIP product type and the relevant registration FORM NAME. All others parts of this report will remain the same.