Some questions on registration forms are only relevant to certain members. This can be by gender, age and/or member type. You might also have a question that appears or not depending on the answer to another question. These are called "conditional questions".
Adding conditions to questions can only be done from within the registration form, however the question can be created either in the form or in the questions section.
1. Go to Products & Forms.
2. Under the Forms tab, click Edit next to the relevant form.
3. Click into the Questions & Layout tab.
4. Create your question or add in the existing question.
5. Click the drop down arrow next to the question to expand it.
6. Scroll to Advanced Options and click Expand.
7. Make the relevant adjustments for who you want this question to be available to. You can sort this via member type, gender and age.
7a. By Member Type: By default, the "Show this question to'' section for member types will have all member types selected. Untick the boxes for those member types that don't need to answer this question.
7b. By Gender: If the question is gender specific, select the button for the appropriate gender.
7c. By Age: If the questions is only for members of a certain age, you select no for the Show this product to all ages box. Select whether the age needs to be based on the season or a specific date.
8. Once you have made all your changes, click Save.