A header text block and a paragraph text block is basically a note part of the question section within a form where you can add extra information into the form so members are aware of something or as a note as part of a particular question in the form.
These options are not questions and will only appear as text within the form. These can be added in via the question section of the form set up. Both can be added to the form or only one can be added to the form- entirely up to you.
1. Go to PRODUCTS AND FORMS > FORMS.
2. EDIT the relevant form.
3. Go to QUESTIONS AND LAYOUT.
4. Add in a HEADER TEXT BLOCK and/or a PARAGRAPH TEXT BLOCK.
- The TEXT BLOCK NAME is the internal name of the header, while the TEXT BLOCK CONTENT is the name/content the member will see when registering.
- The HEADER BLOCK only allows one line with a maximum of 100 characters, while the PARAGRAPH BLOCK allows for multiple lines with a maximum of 500 characters.
- Although these fields are not questions, they can be filtered like regular questions - like on a ceratin member type, gender, age or as a conditional question.
- These position of these can also be adjusted within the form, just drag and drop them to where you want them to be.
HOW DO THESE FIELDS APPEAR ON THE REGISTRATION FORM?
In this example, a question was added about what age group a members child will classify under in which then the header and paragraph block where added as a note with extra information around availability of teams.
On the admin side of the form, these fields display like the below:
On the user side of the form, these fields display like the below: