Administrators have the ability to upload documents for their own organisation that will appear on the Organisation Details page. Organisations sometimes need to upload documents for proof of insurance, bank details etc.
For FAQ's related to document uploads please click here.
1. Log into your organisation
2. Hover over MY ORGANISATION
3. Click on ORGANISATION DETAILS
4. Click on the DOCUMENTS section
5. Click ADD DOCUMENT
6. To select your document click CHOOSE A FILE
7. Select your document
If the file size or format is not accepted, an error message will appear in red and disappear after a few seconds - check the file size and format and then re-upload
8. If your document has been downloaded successfully it will be show in green - to delete or change the document click the bin button and reselect a file.
9. NAME the document - you can also add a description of the document if needed
10. Select the DOCUMENT CATEGORY
11. Select who this document can be VIEWED BY
12. Select who this document can be EDITBALE BY
13. Click SAVE
This document now appears in the document listing