As an admin I want to view an order or a settlement to see the relevant information about that transactions were processed.
1. Click on the drop down arrow against My Organisation, click on Finances.
VIEW AN ORDER DETAILS PAGE
2. From the Orders tab, click view on an order number. This will take you to the order details page.
2. The order details tab will list the information related to the member who paid for this order (email), the date, amount and status of this order.
3. The order items tab will list the specific product purchased and which members it belongs to (if registering multiple people more then one product/member will show).
4. The transactions tab will list the payment specifics of the order as well as the indivdual transactions related to the order.
VIEW A SETTLEMENT DETAIL PAGE:
1. From the Settlements tab, click on view next to a settlement number.
2. This will take you to the list of transactions that were processed for this particular settlement as well as what date these transactions were within and when the funds were settled to the organisations account.
3. You can also download a tax invoice (in a PDF file) for these settlements that you can send to your finance team to reconcile funds.
It can be done via selecting the tax invoice option within the settlement detail page itself.