The Financial Transactions Dashboard Report will display information within individual graphs in which you can then export as individual graphs or one large graph. This dashboard report is available to all Organisations.
1. Go to Reports.
2. On the Reports Dashboard tab, click View Report against the Financial Transactions Dashboard.
3. This may take a moment or two to load so please be patient.
4. You will then be displayed with different graphs related to financial transactions.
The report shows graphs related to:
- Current Year Transaction Value
- Current Year Products that have been sold (purchased by members)
- How many Orders have been processed through registration forms
- Total Settlement Value for the year
- The types of transactions that were processed (online and offline)
- Product purchased by specific gender
- Transactional value over several years for the organisation
- Revenue generated based on specific member types
- Number of Memberships/people registered to each year
- How many members purchased certain products
- Products by Organisations to filter the data further