1. Hover over My Organisation and select My Heirarchy.
2. Select Organisations tab (should default to this page)
3. Click Create Organisation.
4. Fill in all relevant information. Those marked with an asterisk must be filled in. Once done, click save.
- Organisation Alias: the shortname or acronym for the organisation.
- Timezone -select the timezone for this organisation - most of the time this will be the same as your own organisation unless they are in a different country/state.
- Parent organisation - the organisation they will be linked to - if you are creating an association it will be linked to the relevant state or if you are creating a club it will be linked to the relevant association/league.
NOTE: The parent organisation is the organisation that this new organisation belongs to so please choose this accordingly. For example, if you are creating a club, the parent organisation would be the league etc.
NOTE: the organisation alias must not have an special characters or spaces.