Picklist and Multi-picklist questions require answers to be entered so members can select from a list. The method for creating the answers is different depending on where you created the question.
IF YOU CREATED THE QUESTION FROM WITHIN THE QUESTIONS TAB IN PRODUCTS & FORMS
1. Go to Products & Forms and click into the Questions tab.
2. Click the drop down arrow next to the question and click Edit.
3. Under the answers heading, input the answers you want users to choose from by clicking the Add Answer button.
4. Input the answers in the text boxes.
5. Once all answers have been added, click save.
6. To remove an answer to a question, click the trash can icon next to the answer box.
IF YOU CREATED THE QUESTION WITHIN THE REGISTRATION FORM
1. Click edit against the registration form.
2. Click into the Questions & Layouts tab.
3. Add a new picklist or muli-pick list question to the form.
4. Click the drop down arrow against the question you just created, in which it will expand.
5. Under the Answers heading, click the Add Answer button to add in your options.
6. Once all answers have been added, click save.
7. To remove an answer from the list, click the trash can icon next to the answer box.