Within GameDay there are two status types that indicate the status of a member
1. Status: a Member will have an overall Status of either Active, Pending Active or Inactive
- Active - if any role is active, any organisation level is financial or the member has registered but not paid for a product where the current date is within the product effective/end date
- Pending Active - if a product has been purchased where the product effective date is a future date
- Inactive - if all roles are inactive and there are no financial products at any level
2. Financial Status: a Member will have an overall status of either Financial or Unfinancial at each organisation level (up to 6 levels)
- Financial ✔ - based on the payment of at-least one product at that organisation level and the current date is within the product effective/end date
- Unfinancial X - if all products are unpaid at that organisation level and/or the current date is outside any previously paid product effective/end date
If a member is manually added then they will default to Active and Unfinancial, as they are registered but have not yet paid for any products.
NOTE: A member can have financial statuses for more than one organsation at a specific level (ie different Clubs).