1. Click the arrow against My Organisation, select Finances.
2. From the Orders tab, click on the VIEW button next to an unpaid order.
This will open order page; details of the order will be displayed.
4. Click the PAY ORDER button against the order.
Select the payment option and click Continue.
- The options available here will depend on what you have set for this product
- If a product/s has been set to only be processed online, then you will only have mark as unpaid or process payment now.
- If the product/s has been set to be manually mark as paid or processed online, then you will have mark as paid (payment is outside the system (e.g cash)) or process payment now.
Select PAID from the payment option list.
- Paid is used if the member is paying by cash or cheque or an alternate payment method.
Select PROCESS PAYMENT NOW from the drop down and click PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
- This is used if the member is paying by credit/debit card or PayPal.
To pay with a credit card, click on CARD and enter the card details then click Pay Now.
To pay with a PayPal account , click PayPal (will load a top up box and take you to the paypal portal) and click PAY NOW.