If administrators would like members to upload documents when registering, they have the ability to create these questions/fields so they can attach them to the registration form.
These questions can be created via the registration form itself or the products and forms section of the database.
VIA THE PRODUCTS AND FORMS SECTION
1. Click on PRODUCTS & FORMS
2. Click on the QUESTIONS section
3. Click on the CREATE NEW QUESTION button
4. Input the internal name of the question within the QUESTION NAME field
5. Input the external/registration form end name of the question within the QUESTION TEXT field
6. Under QUESTION TYPE select the DOCUMENT UPLOAD type
7. Then select the DOCUMENT CATEGORY this upload question will be
For example if you want the member to upload a Birth Certificate, you would select the Birth Certificate document category
8. Click SAVE
9. Repeat the above steps for any other documents you would like members to upload.
VIA THE REGISTRATION FORM SET UP
1. Click on PRODUCTS AND FORMS.
2. Create a new registration form or edit an existing registration form.
3. Go to the QUESTIONS AND LAYOUT section
4. Under the ADD NEW QUESTION heading click DOCUMENT UPLOAD
5. Input the internal name of the question within the QUESTION NAME field
6. Input the external/registration form end name of the question within the QUESTION TEXT field
7. Select whether or not this question will be MANDATORY
8. Under DOCUMENT CATEGORY select the relevant category for the document you want members to upload.
For example, if you want members to upload a Working With Children's Check, you would select the Certification document category
9. Click SAVE
10. The question will then be added to the form.
11. Repeat the above steps for any other documents you would like members to upload.