You have the ability to create an event template where organisations can create events that already have most of the information already pre-filled out based on the rules set within the event template.
1. Click on EVENT TEMPLATES and select CREATE NEW EVENT TEMPLATE.
2. Input the NAME of your event template and click SAVE.
3. Input the EARLIEST START AND LASTEST START DATES for the template.
This refers to the earliest and latest start date an event created from this template can start.
(E.g if my event is going to be run sometime in March but dates have not been confirmed yet then you would put the earliest start date to be the 1st March 2020 and the lastest start date to be 31st March 2020 (as you won't be starting the event outside of March))
4. Input the EARLIEST END AND LASTEST END DATES for the template.
This refers to the earliest and latest end date an event created from this template can end.
(E.g if my event was going to be run sometime in March but dates have not been confirmed yet then you would put the earliest end date to be the 31st March and the latest end date to be the 1st April (as even if you were to start the event later in March the event would not end in April))
NOTE: when creating an event based on this template, if the event dates are outside of these dates (e.g in April), it will not allow you to create the event so you will need to adjust the dates in this template.
5. Select the GENDER for this event template. If both genders can then select the USER DECIDES option.
6. Input a MINIMUM and MAXIMUM limit of participants who can register to the event. If there is no limit for this event select the NO LIMIT checkbox.
7. Input what AGE this event template will apply to - if events created with this template will be for everyone or a certain date.
If all ages select YES, if only certain ages, click NO and input a date range.
8. Select the EVENT CATEGORY for events created within this template.
Under USER PERMISSIONS you can select where or not this event is open to everyone or just members.
9. Select if the events within this template are open to everyone (members and non-members) or just members.
- If the events within this template will be open to JUST MEMBERS who are currently registered or have been previously registered to your organisation then click YES on the RESTRICT THIS EVENT TO MEMBERS ONLY WITHIN THIS ORGANSIATION.
- If the events within this template will be open to EVERYONE then keep the option set to NO for RESTRICT THIS EVENT TO MEMBERS ONLY and select YES to allow GUEST REGISTRATIONS (those that are currently not members of your organisation).
Under AVAILABLE TO you can select whether or not you want to share this event template to other organisations within your heirarchy (this will only show for those at national, state or association level).
10. This is optional and if you wish to share this to lower level organisations you can choose from:
- All levels below
- One level below
- Specific organsiation
This means that the event template can be used by other organisation if they choose to create an event and the rules set in the event template will apply to them.
11. Once happy with all the information input related to your event template, click SAVE.
12. Click into EVENT PRODUCTS AND GROUPINGS. This is where you input the prodcuts you want within this events within the template to have. This is the same set up as the product set up when creating an event.
13. Click into QUESTIONS AND LAYOUT. This is where you input the questions that you need answered within the when registering to events created with this template. This is the same set up as the question section within a regular form.
14. Click PUBLISH. Once happy with your event template is click ACTIVE. This will the template to start being used.