If a member no longer wants to be registered to your organisation and has an unpaid order or a member has an unecessary unpaid order admins have the ability to be cancel these orders if necessary.
NOTE: you can only cancel an order if it is unpaid. If the order has been paid for you will need to refund this order instead.
1. Hover over My Organisation, click on Finances.
2. Under the Orders tab, find the relevant order and click on the Order Number.
3. On the Order Details page, click the Cancel Order button.
4. You will be asked to confirm if you want to cancel this order, click Yes.
5. The order has now been cancelled and the order details page will update to a cancelled status.