If a member no longer wants to be registered to your organisation and has an unpaid order or a member has an unnecessary unpaid order admins have the ability to be cancel these orders.
NOTE: you can only cancel an order if it is unpaid. If the order has been paid for you will need to refund this order instead.
1. Click the arrow against My Organisation, click on Finances.
2. Under the Orders tab, find the relevant order and VIEW.
3. On the Order Details page, click the Cancel Order button.
4. You will be asked to confirm if you want to cancel this order, click Yes.
5. The order has now been cancelled and the order details page will update to a cancelled status.