1. Hover over My Organisation and click Admins & Contacts.
2. Click create contact.
3. Input all relevant information and the click save.
- IS PRIMARY checkbox: by checking this box the user will become the primary contact for this organisations an receive emails relation to registrations, clearances etc.
- ROLE: select the relevant role that this user will have.
NOTE: Only an admin with the TREASURER role will be able to add/edit bank account details.
4. The user will currently be listed as inactive in the list until you enable them as a user.
5. Click the arrow next to the users name and click enable admin.
5a. A pop up will appear asking you to confirm that you want to make this user an admin; click enable.
6. You will be notified that the admin has now had a confirmation email sent to them in which they will be asked to create a password for their access and then they will be able to log in. Once they have confirmed this they will then display as active in the contact list.