This gives an overview of the form for users when using a Standard discount; single quantity, which means that the discount only applies for one quantity of the product/s selected. This can be applied for a single product or multiple products.
The form will be similar depending on the type of discount applied (amount and percentage) to products so only amount will be used an example here.
In this scenario I have created a standard discount called ''Black Friday Ash'', where any of the Black Friday products purchased receive a $30 discount when purchased.
1. Users will log into the form and input personal details.
Within the PRODUCTS part of the form, users can see the Black Friday Product 1, 2 & 3.
2. Select Black Friday 1, Black Friday 2 and BD Ash (outisde discount).
3. Continue through form until you get to the SUMMARY page.
Here you will see that the $30 discount has been applied for both products that were part of the BLACK FRIDAY standard discount and this has also applied to the total of the registration.
- In this scenario BD Ash is at full price as this product was not part of the standard discount
- In this scenario Black Friday 1 was $45 > $45 - $30 = $15 and Black Friday 2 was $55 > $55 - $30 = $25.
- If you add both discounts together ($30 x2 products) you get a total of $60 discount off the total price of the registration.
NOTE: processing fees are excluded from discounts so will still apply to the total amount.