1. Log into the registration form with your account details.
2. Click new participant.
3. Follow the prompts and input the information related to this first member.
4. On the Summary page, click the register another person button.
5. This will take you back to the participant page. Select new participant.
- You will see the first member you input information for appears as added, this member will be included when completing the registration.
6. Follow the prompts to input information for your next member.
7. Repeat the above for any other members needing to be registered.
8. Once you have input the information for all your members, on the Summary page, all members will appear with the products they need to purchased.
9. Once happy, click proceed the payment and follow the prompts.
10. A summary page will appear once registration has been completed. You will also receive a sucessful registration email and payment invoice for all members registered.
11. You have now register all your members to the club.
After registering, I have had a $1 transaction come out of my account and am unsure what it is for?
Our payment gateway sometimes takes out a $1 amount from a members bank account as a way of verifying the payment method used to pay for registrations. Without context, this can cause registrants to query the charge and think that they are being scammed when they are not- this is a normal process between payment gateways and banks and the $1 fee will be returned back into the members account within the next 1-2 business days. This will only be a once off occurance as it is usually done only when using a specific payment method for the very first time.