The banner section allows you to display an image or video as the main ''header'' for your website. You can also set call to actions (CTAS) to display here as well.
NOTE: This add on has to be enabled for your organisation. To check if this is available for your website, check your GameDay Dashboard.
1. Under the SECTIONS header click on the BANNER tab (usually defaulted).
2. If this panel is not set to show on your website yet, then make sure you click the button to SHOW this widget on your website and adjust the order of where you would like this to sit within your website.
3. Select what background type you would like this banner to display as:
4. Input the relevent background type you want to use.
- If wanting to use a colour, input a colour into the BACKGROUND COLOUR section.
- If wanting to use an image, add an image into the BACKGROUND IMAGE section.
- If wanting to use a video, input the video URL into the VIDEO BACKGROUND section.
The banner also requires you to input a heading for this banner and a link to either the homepage or elsewhere. This is compulsory within this banner so needs to have something filled out.
5. Input a HEADING for this banner section as well.
This is usually like 'Welcome to (organisation name) website'' or something similar.
6. Input a title for the button that appears on this section (e.g click here or more info).
7. Input a website link for this button.
If this button isn't needing to be linked to somewhere you can just copy the URL of your website so the person is just taken back to the homepage, or you can link this to an about us page or something along the lines.
You also have the ability to create CALL TO ACTIONS (CTA's) or even a COUNTDOWN WIDGET for this banner as well.
8. If wanting to enable these within this section, click the HIDE/SHOW button.
9. If wanting a CTA, input the relevant CTA's you wish to use here. Click ADD CTA and fill out the relevant information.
You can display up to three CTA's here.
10. Or if you want to use a COUNTDOWN, click the SHOW/HIDE button against that and input the relevant information.
11. Once done, click UPDATE at the top of the webpage.