This type of set up will be where the organisation chooses to use only one form to register all their members and they would like all members, regardless of the member type selected, to be set to pending so admins can approve them.
1. Log into your organisation.
2. Go to Products & Forms.
3. Click Create New Form.
4. Input the name of the registration form.
5. Under the Basic Settings tab, set the ''exclude pending registrations for this form?'' to ''NO'' - however this should already be automatically defaulted to this option.
6. Add the relevant member types needed for this form.
7. You will see that these member types will have a click button with the option to ''exclude from pending''. As all member types within this form will be part of the pending process, keep this button as greyed out.
NOTE: The greyed out button means that these members types will be set to pending once a member registers.
For example, using the above member types as an example, as these two member types are set to pending, this means that members who register as a player and/or coach will be sitting in the pending tab within the member list waiting for your approval.
8. Select what organisations the form is available to.
9. Complete the rest of the registration form set up including, products and questions.
Note: in relation to the products section be sure that these products have the same member types as your form does.