In this release we:
- Introduced Bundle Discounts, giving admins the ability to cater for a number of discount scenarios including family memberships [View Support Documents - How do I create discounts?, How do to I change a discount?, How do I deactivate a discount?]
- NOTE: this feature is off by default, to turn it on the org must be enabled with the 'Bundle Discounts - Manage' permission
- Introduced the new GDP login
- Minor updates and defect fixes for managing bank accounts, registration emails, rego forms (both ends) and vouchers
- You can now create different default bank accounts for different currencies.
- Registration emails were not received for other organisation's Products when using shared form.
- Processing fee was displayed as the original amount in emails after a discount/voucher was applied.
- Only show voucher field for Membership products when members are registering as a participant
- The Product Summary and Cart on a registration form now shows amounts with 2 decimal places.