NOTE: This add on has to be enabled for your organisation. To check if this is available for your website, check your GameDay Dashboard.
The Social Feed/Social Media Feed allows an organisation to link their Instagram and/or Facebook accounts to display recent posts - this section will display about 3-4 recent social media posts.
1. Make note of your social media Juicer shortcode.
2. Click on the SECTIONS tab and click on SOCIAL FEED.
3. Make sure this panel is set to show on your website (if not already set to show).
4. Set an order for this panel and add a background colour or image for this section.
5. Click ADD SOCIAL ACCOUNT.
6. Select the relevant social media feed.
If you have a unique code for each social media feed (e.g facebook, instagram, twitter) then add a menu for each type, howeber if all social media feeds are in the one or you are just using one social feed then just add the one.
7. Input the Juicer shortcode for this social account.
8. Repeat for any other social feeds.
9. Once done, click PUBLISH in the top right hand corner of the website.
How do I remove a social media feed?
To remove a social media feed then hover over the last column of the menu and select REMOVE ROW > confirmation will display > click REMOVE.
If you want to disable the social feed panel all together, just click the SHOW button, which will change the panel to be hidden, then click PUBLISH.