1. Click on the PROMOTIONS menu on the left hand side menu.
2. Click CREATE NEW DISCOUNT.
For an explanation on the types of discounts and discount sub types, please click here.
3. Select the type of discount you want to create.
4. Select the sub type for the discount (single or multiple).
5. Input a name for the discount and add a description (optional).
6. Input an available from and to date in relation to how long this discount will be available for.
7. Keep as active.
8. Click CONTINUE.
9. Select the relevant product/s that you want this discount to apply to.
9a. APPLY TO ALL ACTIVE PRODUCTS: this option will mean that this discount will apply to every product listed within your product list.
9b. APPLY TO PRODUCT TYPE: this option will mean that this discount will apply to ALL products within that specific product type (e.g if membership is selected this discount will apply to ALL membership created products).
9c. APPLY TO SPECIFIC PRODUCTS: this option will mean that this discount will apply specific products that you select that require this discount (e.g the discount applies to a junior volunteer and a senior volunteer fee).
10. Click CONTINUE.
11. Input the relevant discount type. Here you can input a specific amount ($) or percentage (%).
Here you can also add a subsequent discount if a person was to purchase more than one of the option you chose for the discount.
12. Click CONTINUE.
13. Review your information and go back and change if needed.
14. Once happy,. click CONFIRM AND SAVE.
This discount has now been applied to the relevant product/s selected.
HOW DO I TELL IF A PRODUCT HAS A DISCOUNT ATTACHED TO IT?
You can tell if a product has a discount applied to it via a red ''SALE'' icon listed next to it. Those that don't will not have one listed.